- Coconut oil itself offers a number of benefits and healing effects
- If we enrich it with prescription medical cannabis, we will increase its therapeutic effect
What does the whole line of cannabis body care products, such as hemp, cocoa and oil THC spray, all have in common? In addition to being one of the most sought after cannabis products from the entire industry, they also share one essential ingredient - coconut oil.
Coconut oil has already "rubbed" into almost the entire cannabis industry and into most of the most sought after products, including cannabis and ointments. But why is it a popular choice?
First of all, coconutoil is one of the raw materials that have the highest content of saturated fatty acids. This means that in conjunction with cannabis, there is a problem-free and mainly lossless attachment of all cannabinoids. Compared to, for example, olive oil, whose content of saturated fatty acids is about 20%, coconut oil contains up to 80% - thus, its ability to bind cannabinoids much, much higher, is reflected in the resulting, therapeutic efficacy. Thus, coconut oil is almost perfect medium for hemp.
In addition, coconutoil contains other rows of human beneficial acids. A great example is lauric acid, which sin our digestive tract it turns into monoglycerides and as a result it acts antimicrobially. Coconut oil contains a number of other beneficial substances, making it a strong competitor for a more classic base such as butter or rapeseed oil.
Kanab Extractioninoids using coconut oil
Another of the many benefits of using coconut oil stands out in the extraction of cannabinoids - the resulting product remains solid at room temperature. The versatility of hemp coconut oil and its ability to remain at room temperature is also a huge advantage in the manufacture of medicinal ointments. Furthermore, a solid state of coconut oil is also suitable for the production of gelatin, medical capsules, which can be used to completely inject the required amount of cannabinoids into the body. The production of such capsules is very simple and almost all ingredients, including prescription medical cannabis (which will be problematic in the current situation), can be found in pharmacies or online.
How to make hemp coconut oil
One of the most overlooked uses of coconut oil is its implementation into the production of edible foods enriched with cannabinoids. In addition to obtaining coconut oil virtually anywhere at a relatively low price, it isit is also extremely easy to carry out the decarboxylation process and incorporate the required amount of cannabis phytocannabinoids into it.
PrFor those who have no experience with cannabis consumables, it is good to mention a few differences from the classic application of inhalation:
- INThe resulting effect lasts much longer, begins gradually, and the physical body also hits more than inhalation
- The resulting metabolic effect is very different as cannabis comes into direct contact with your digestive tract
- For some of the patients who have developed tolerance, the digestive tract is much more beneficial
Recipe For Hemp Coconut Oil
- 28 grams of dried cannabis flower
- 500 ml of coconut oil (or oil of your choice, eg olive oil)
- Grinder (Grinder, blender, food processor, etc.)
- Double pot, milk maker, casserole, etc.
1. Rub all the hemp you want to use finely. You can use the whole plant, flowers, leaves or mix of your choice. Of course, the stems only have trace amounts of the substances we require. However, when using a complete plant, we will also get healthy fiber, which is certainly no harm, and some of the more experienced cannabis cooks are not supposed to give this methodher. Remember, however, that the more cannabinoid-poor material you use, the stronger the taste of cannabis in the end product, with the potency remaining almost the same.
2. Mix the oil of your choice with crushed hemp and place in a double pot. Heat the mixture carefully, preferably for several hours. Slow heating will allow us to establish and activate as many active substances as possible without burning some of them. Heat the mixture for at least 6 hours, mix occasionally. If you want to really care, warm up and mix for a few days.
3. Activated front oilwe drain and remove all cannabis particles. Pour the oil into the container of your choice and keep it. The durability of such a product will be at least 2 months. However, you can extend the shelf life considerably by storing it in the fridge.
About coconutOil and its use for cannabinoid-enriched products will certainly be heard on the cannabis market of the future. However, until such products reach the market and us, you can experiment with your own prescription raw materials and hemp.
* All suggestionsand the recipes in this article are purely indicative. Always take your own discretion and legislation in your country.