- Hemp tea can be prepared from both technical and medical cannabis
- Both types of teas have significant therapeutic and therapeutic effects
- Hemp tea provides a long-lasting, slow-onset effect than smoking
Therapeutic cannabis can be used "in a thousand ways". The same applies to the way it is applied - patients and recreational users can choose to smoke, eat, vaporize in herbal form or extract, or even drip under the tongue as a tincture. Less known but also very effective, gentle and for many certainly very sympathetic is the application in the form of hemp tea.
In the following article you will learnhow cannabis tea CBD works, what can psychoactive tea have with full cannabinoid effect and how to prepare these types of tea. If you are only interested in a recipe for example to tea from marijuanaand for Chai Latte cannabis connoisseurs, you can jump right to the end of the article.
Technical hemp tea
If you are not interested in cannabis psychoactive effect, it isCBD teatechnical cannabis is the right choice for you. So the main active ingredient in this type of tea will be CBD, non-psychoactive phytocannabinoidcontained in technical hemp but also in other "more classical" plants such as echinacea or cabbage.
Pure CBD from Technical Cannabisyou can add to your tea in the form of tincture, which is available in our e-shop.
Exrava of this tea is very simple and does not differ from classical tea. Approximately 1-2 teaspoons of finely crushed, well-dried technical hemp per cup of tea are recommended. Pour in hot, boiled water and let it infuse for 2-5 minutes. The dosage depends entirely on you. You can also taste tea with lemon, sugar, stevia or milk.
If you choose to prepare CBD teae cannabidiolic using tinctures, we recommend ways to look at the dosage in our article.
Healing effect CBD tea
1. Improving sleep quality
Insufficient or poor quality sleep can eventually make you literally a walking corpse. About 70 million people suffer from fatigue caused by insomnia and sleep disorders. Despite the fact that CBD can also be used for concentration problems, it works for someAt certain doses similar to caffeine, patients suffering from sleep disorders praise the quality of their rest after taking CBD tea before going to bed.
2. stress relief
For example, the stress that we feel when working with the approaching deadline can kick us into higher productivity, which is not so bad. Chronic stress, however, is a completely different fairy tale - it worsens memory, reduces creativity and, as a whole, locks up human psyche. For those who suffer from anxiety, stress may develop in depression and be even more debilitating.
Fortunately, CBD can also help in this situationci -studies prove its positive, antidepressant effect. In studies conducted in experimental mice that were exposed to long-term stress, even CBDs ability to restore brain memory capacity and promote plasticity was manifested. Not surprisingly, technical cannabis enthusiasts are constantly exacerbating its great, antidepressant effects.
3. CBD provides help with nausea
Chronic nausea can actually be a demoralizing experience, so a person suffering from it can feel literally trapped in the toilet. But even in this case, CBD tea can help - A study published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology (British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology) has shown its effectiveness as an anti-emetic - beneficial to nausea.
Prescription hemp tea
Preparing complete and psychoactive cannabis tea is a little more complicated, but its therapeutic effects are definitely worth it. For example, in Jamaica pregnant women prepare this traditional drink - it helps them in the morning sickness and occasional stress. A very good choice can be those for patients who suffer from respiratory illness and want to avoid classic smoking.
Forsome of the patients are more sympathetic to this method of application because cannabis tea gives them quite a different type of therapeutic experience compared to classic marijuana smoking. The difference in therapeutic experience is mainly due to the fact that cannabis in tea is absorbed into the body through the digestive tract, resulting in a very different effect.
the effect of tea comes according to ohl30-90 minutes after ingestion. However, the time of onset of action depends mainly on the persons metabolism and tolerance as well as on the potency of the variety used. The effect then also lasts much longer than when smoking - the typical effect time movesranges from 4 to 8 hours . The long-lasting effect is then particularly beneficial for those suffering from certain types of chronic pain that cannabis provides a much safer and healthier alternative to painkillers.
"For example, in Jamaica pregnant women prepare this traditional drink - it helps them in the morning sickness and occasional stress."
Methods of hemp tea preparation
Hemp tea can be prepared in many different ways, all of which depend primarily on personal preferences. Basic methods include the following:
- Already changedThe simple, simple leaching of cannabis in hot water - does not give the full effect, since THC is not water soluble and has nothing to do.
- A blend of tea leaves and butter or coconut oil with already bound hemp and water.
- A blend of classic tea leaves and hot added water cannabis tincture
Therefore, the preparation of a really good hemp tea that provides a variety of healing, psychoactive or recreational effects is a little more sophisticated - once you understand the concept of decarboxylation, you can cook one tea after another.
During the decarboxylation process, the non-psychoactive component of cannabis THCA turns into THC- it activates its psychoactive and therapeutic properties. For example, decarboxylation occurs when smokingcannabis directly. We will describe the whole concept in the next article, here only briefly:
- Set the oven to 115 ° C
- Crush your chosen cannabis into smaller pieces
- Spread cannabis on the baking container of your choice, which is "lined" with baking paper and sealed thoroughly - either with a lid or at least with aluminum foil
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, if you have a transparent container, you can control the color of the hemp gradually - but do not open the container! The active substances are vaporized during the course of cannabis and we want to keep them
- After 30 to 40 minutes, the hemp should be light brown - at that moment, take the container out of the oven and allow it to cool sufficiently - the container is still closed!
- Decarboxylated hemp can be more thoroughly crushed and stored in an airtight container for later use
Note, however, that this manual does not always apply - the optimum time and temperature may vary according to the following parameters:
- Product moisture
- Product quantity
- Oven type
Furthermore, everyone has different ideas about what the effect of his cannabis tea would be. The method you choose will depend mainly on the following:
- The desired effect of tea (recreational, psychoactive or medical)
- Potency and type by you selected varieties
- Amount of cannabis used
Prescription tea cannabis recipe
1. Classic, "marijuana" tea
Ingredients for one cup of tea *:
- 1/2 gram of sticks
- 1/2 teaspoon of butter (unsalted, softened)
- 400 ml of water
- Your chosen tea
- Milk, honey, sugar - to taste
- Dishes: stainless steel pot, spoon, tea strainer
1. Blow up sticks
2. Mix the crushed sticks in a butter dish. Carefully join each piece of cannabis and butter, such as the back end of a spoon.
3. Bring water to a very gentle boil and add your butter mixed with hemp. Keep a gentle water boil and often stir the mixture. Cook for about 30 minutes.
4. After 30 minutes, take the pot from the stove and let it rest for a while. Then transfer the mixture through the strainer and feed.
If you find the taste of the resulting tea too strong,For example, do not be afraid to taste another bag of tea, which you can add to the mixture in the last 5 minutes of cooking.
2. Hemp Chai Latte
Ingredients for about 4-12 doses * (per persons tolerance):
- 6 grams of cannabis sticks, or 12 grams of cuttings and leaves - all crushed finely, decarboxylated in advance
- 2 cups of whole milk
- 1/8 cube of butter or 60 ml of coconut oil, melt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Dried tea leaves in tea strainer (quantity by strainer)
- 250 ml of water
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- a pinch of cinnamon or any other spice you choose
1. Add all of the above ingredients to the blender and mix thoroughly
2. Allow the blended mixture to stand for about an hour at room temperature
3.Pour the mixture into a pot, fill the tea strainer with the tea brand of your choice, add water and mix
4. Cover the pot with a lid and heat for 15-20 minutes at moderate temperatures. Lower the temperature when the water starts to boil
5. After 15-20 minutes, stop heating and filtering
6. Serve in your favorite cup. Add a slice of lemon, a pinch of cinnamon and enjoy it.
* The cannabis dosages described in these recipes are for reference only, and should be at your discretion.