Cali Terpenes 1 ml, Sour Diesel
Terpenes from Cali Terpenes are of 100% organic and vegetable origin. Raw materials of the highest quality are used for their production and are completely free of GMOs, pesticides, and pollutants. Terpenes do not contain any added solvents and cannabinoids such as THC, CBD, CBG, CBN.
Zásady zabezpečení (upravuje se pomocí modulu Ujištění zákazníka)
Zásady doručení (upravuje se pomocí modulu Ujištění zákazníka)
Zásady vrácení (upravuje se pomocí modulu Ujištění zákazníka)
Cali Terpenes is a manufacturer of the best terpene profiles from the most recognized, most valuable, and various varieties of cannabis in the world.
Main properties of Cali Terpenes
Terpenes are natural compounds found in plants and are generally responsible for their characteristic aroma. They are present not only in fruits, vegetables, and spices but also in cannabis plants.
- Original aroma and taste
- 100% terpenes without additives
- Cannabinoid-free terpenes (THC, CBD, CBN, CBG)
- Organic and vegetable
- No solvents or toxic substances
- No GMO
- 0% heavy metals or pollutants
- 0% PG/VG (propylene glycol/vegetable glycerin)
- The highest quality
Sour Diesel terpene composition
Terpenes: Caryophyllene, d-limonene, myrcene, L-beta-pinene, linalool, L-alpha-pinene, alpha-terpineol, camphene
Content: 1 ml terpenes
Taste and aroma of Sour Diesel terpene
It has a spicy, earthy, and fresh citrus taste.
Modulation of the effect of cannabinoids (theoretical)
Sour Diesel terpenes work in synergy with extracts that contain cannabinoids, providing a stimulating and fun feeling.
Ideal for improving mood, and relieving daily stress and pain.
Use of Terpene
Terpenes have infinitely many uses. They are ideal for adding flavor and aroma to specific cannabis strains and to products such as:
- food (ready meals, drinks, desserts, snacks...)
- dried flowers and herbs
- liquids (liquid evaporable bases)
- extracts and concentrates (rosin, dry, bho, distillates)
- cosmetics and aromatherapy (creams, balms, perfumes, diffusers, candles, essential oils)
How to use terpenes?
Terpenes are 100% pure, so they should be handled with care and should not be consumed undiluted (with the exception of e-liquids in vaporizers). When diluted in the right proportions, they are completely safe and provide benefits to all products.
1 ml terpenes = 40 drops (0.025 ml each drop, 1 ml dropper), ie. 1 drop of terpenes represents approximately 0.25% of a 10 ml base
1 drop in 10 ml = 0.25%
2 drops in 10 ml = 0.50%
4 drops in 10 ml = 1%
8 drops in 10 ml = 2%
12 drops in 10 ml = 3%
* It is always recommended to test from smaller to larger quantities, because terpenes from Cali Terpenes provide an intense taste and aroma.
Certificates and awards of terpene from Cali Terpenes
- Cali Terpenes SL is registered as an export company in the FDA (Food and Drugs Association)
- Complies with European evaporation regulations
- Award for the best post cult product at Spannabis 2019
The amount of flavor added to the product should never exceed 4% of its total weight. Less is enough to perfectly taste the final product. It is recommended to keep in the refrigerator (approx. 7 °C). When heating terpenes, the temperature must not exceed 60 °C.