Cali Terpenes 1 ml, Amnesia
Terpenes from Cali Terpenes are 100% organic and vegetable. Raw materials of the highest quality are used for their production and are completely free of GMOs, pesticides, and pollutants. Terpenes do not contain any added solvents and cannabinoids such as THC, CBD, CBG, CBN.
Zásady zabezpečení (upravuje se pomocí modulu Ujištění zákazníka)
Zásady doručení (upravuje se pomocí modulu Ujištění zákazníka)
Zásady vrácení (upravuje se pomocí modulu Ujištění zákazníka)
Cali Terpenes is a manufacturer of the best terpene profiles from the most recognized, most valuable, and various varieties of cannabis in the world.
Main properties of Cali Terpenes
Terpenes are natural compounds found in plants and are generally responsible for their characteristic aroma. They are present not only in fruits, vegetables, and spices but also in cannabis plants.
- Original aroma and taste
- 100% terpenes without additives
- Cannabinoid-free terpenes (THC, CBD, CBN, CBG)
- Organic and vegetable
- No solvents or toxic substances
- No GMO
- 0% heavy metals or pollutants
- 0% PG/VG (propylene glycol/vegetable glycerin)
- The highest quality
Composition of Amnesia terpene spray
Terpenes: Terpinolene, caryophyllene, beta-ocimene, myrcene, beta-pinene, D-limonene, alpha-pinene, D-3-carene, D-alpha-pinene, linalool
Content: 1 ml terpenes
Taste and aroma of Amnesia terpenes
It has an intense citrus taste with small and earthy touches.
Modulation of the effect of cannabinoids (theoretical)
Amnesia terpenes work in synergy with extracts that contain cannabinoids, providing a stimulating, happy and creative feeling.
Ideal for improving mood, relieving stress, and increasing appetite.
Use of Terpenes
Terpenes have infinitely many uses. They are ideal for adding flavor and aroma to specific cannabis strains and to products such as:
- food (ready meals, drinks, desserts, snacks ...)
- dried flowers and herbs
- liquids (liquid evaporable bases)
- extracts and concentrates (rosin, dry, bho, distillates)
- cosmetics and aromatherapy (creams, balms, perfumes, diffusers, candles, essential oils)
How to use terpenes?
Terpenes are 100% pure, so they should be handled with care and should not be consumed undiluted (with the exception of e-liquids in vaporizers). When diluted in the right proportions, they are completely safe and provide benefits to all products.
1 ml terpenes = 40 drops (0.025 ml each drop, 1 ml dropper), ie. 1 drop of terpenes represents approximately 0.25% of a 10 ml base
1 drop in 10 ml = 0.25%
2 drops in 10 ml = 0.50%
4 drops in 10 ml = 1%
8 drops in 10 ml = 2%
12 drops in 10 ml = 3%
* It is always recommended to test from smaller to larger quantities, because terpenes from Cali Terpenes provide an intense taste and aroma.
Certificates and awards of terpenes from Cali Terpenes
- Cali Terpenes SL is registered as an export company in the FDA (Food and Drugs Association)
- Complies with European evaporation regulations
- Award for the best post cultural product at Spannabis 2019
- Second prize in the Expogrow 2019 e-liquid category
The amount of flavor added to the product should never exceed 4% of its total weight. Less is enough to perfectly taste the final product. It is recommended to keep in the refrigerator (approx. 7 °C). When heating terpenes, the temperature must not exceed 60 °C.
You might also like