Cali Terpenes Terpeny 1 ml, Jamaican Dream
Terpenes from Cali Terpenes are 100% organic and vegetable. Raw materials of the highest quality are used for their production and are completely free of GMOs, pesticides and pollutants. Terpenes do not contain any added solvents and cannabinoids such as THC, CBD, CBG, CBN.
Zásady zabezpečení (upravuje se pomocí modulu Ujištění zákazníka)
Zásady doručení (upravuje se pomocí modulu Ujištění zákazníka)
Zásady vrácení (upravuje se pomocí modulu Ujištění zákazníka)
Cali Terpenes is a manufacturer of the best terpene profiles from the most recognized, most valuable and various varieties of cannabis in the world.
Main properties of Cali Terpenes
Terpenes are natural compounds found in plants and are generally responsible for their characteristic aroma. They are present not only in fruits, vegetables and spices, but also in cannabis plants.
- Original aroma and taste
- 100% terpenes without additives
- Cannabinoid-free terpenes (THC, CBD, CBN, CBG)
- Organic and vegetable
- No solvents or toxic substances
- No GMO
- 0% heavy metals or pollutants
- 0% PG / VG (propylene glycol / vegetable glycerin)
- The highest quality
Jamaican Dream terpene composition
Terpenes: Myrcene, caryophyllene, alpha-pinene, beta pinene, limonene, terpinolene, linalool, nerodiol
Content: 1 ml terpenes
Taste and aroma of Jamaican Dream terpene
It has a slightly sweet aroma of dried fruit and a taste with hints of citrus and hazelnut.
Modulation of the effect of cannabinoids (theoretical)
Jamaican Dream terpenes work in synergy with extracts that contain cannabinoids, providing a cheerful feeling and a feeling of energy.
Ideal for improving mood and relieving pain.
Use of Terpene
Terpenes have infinitely many uses. They are ideal for adding flavor and aroma to specific cannabis strains and to products such as:
- food (ready meals, drinks, desserts, snacks ...)
- dried flowers and herbs
- liquids (liquid evaporable bases)
- extracts and concentrates (rosin, dry, bho, distillates)
- cosmetics and aromatherapy (creams, balms, perfumes, diffusers, candles, essential oils)
How to use terpenes?
Terpenes are 100% pure, so they should be handled with care and should not be consumed undiluted (with the exception of e-liquids in vaporizers). When diluted in the right proportions, they are completely safe and provide benefits to all products.
1 ml terpenes = 40 drops (0.025 ml each drop, 1 ml dropper), ie. 1 drop of terpenes represents approximately 0.25% of a 10 ml base
1 drop in 10 ml = 0.25%
2 drops in 10 ml = 0.50%
4 drops in 10 ml = 1%
8 drops in 10 ml = 2%
12 drops in 10 ml = 3%
* It is always recommended to test from smaller to larger quantities, because terpenes from Cali Terpenes provide an intense taste and aroma.
Certificates and awards of terpene from Cali Terpenes
- Cali Terpenes SL is registered as an export company in the FDA ( Food and Drugs Association )
- Complies with European evaporation regulations
- Award for the best post cult product at Spannabis 2019
The amount of flavor added to the product should never exceed 4% of its total weight. Less is enough to perfectly taste the final product. It is recommended to keep in the refrigerator (approx. 7 ° C). When heating terpenes, the temperature must not exceed 60 ° C.