The Ambrosia salad is considered a classic. It is very popular due to its sweet taste full of exotic tones. Moreover, it is one of the simplest recipes you can embark on.
If you want something fast and you don't have much at home, this fruit salad is the ideal solution. And if you have to come visit, so this sweet dot certainly not offend.
We will need (about 6 servings):
- 1 cup of pickled tangerines (without juice)
- 1 cup of coconut shavings
- 1 cup of diced pineapple (without juice)
- 1 cup mini marshmallow
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 tbsp coconut oil with CBD *
- mint leaves for decoration
1. Transfer all ingredients (except coconut oil) to a medium sized bowl.
2. Mix thoroughly so that all pieces of fruit and marshmallow are wrapped in sour cream and all tastes are sufficiently mixed.
3. Spread the coconut oil properly and stir for several minutes. Make sure that the oil is evenly distributed.
4. Cover the pan with foil and place in the refrigerator for 3-5 hours to allow it to settle sufficiently.
5. Allow to rest at room temperature for a while before serving. Serve in small bowls decorated with mint leaves.
* All recommendations and quantities of ingredients listed are purely indicative. Always observe your country's discretion and legislation.
TIP: You can buy coconut oil containing CBD at our eshop. This organic oil is produced with love by the Czech company Zelená Země (Green Earth).
Author of the article: Patrick Bennett
Article source: leafly.com
Photo source: unsplash.com (by Dana DeVolk)