Fast, simple and delicious autumn muffins! A touch of cinnamon, nutmeg and pumpkin puree with apples. Everything is complemented by a balanced ratio of smooth and hemp flour. What else could you wish for?
We will need:
- 2 and a half cup of apples (grated)
- 1 and a quarter cup of pumpkin puree (homemade or canned)
- 2 large eggs
- half a cup of vegetable oil
- 1 and 3/4 cup of plain flour
- 3/4 cup of hemp flour *
- half a cup of cane sugar (you can adjust it according to your preference)
- half a teaspoon of salt
- half a teaspoon of cinnamon
- a quarter teaspoon of nutmeg
- the teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract / vanilla sugar / vanilla pod
- a quarter cup of cane sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of plain flour
- 2 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to about 180 degrees.
2. Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3. In another large bowl, whisk pumpkin puree, eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla extract.
4. Combine the liquid and dry ingredients using a blender. Once connected, add the grated apples and mix thoroughly.
5. Create a crumb by mixing the ingredients. Stir until the butter slackens a little and a crumb is formed.
6. Wipe the muffin mold with oil and fill with the dough. Leave some space on the crumb to sprinkle.
7. Bake for 20 to 24 minutes. The baking time depends on the performance of your oven, so choose the time of your choice. Check that the muffins are sufficiently baked by sticking the skewers in the dough.
8. Allow to starve, then pull out of the molds and you're done! Enjoy your meal!
TIP: If the dough is too thin or dense, just change the ingredients.
TIP: You can buy hemp flour at our eshop!
* All recommendations and quantities of ingredients listed are purely indicative. Always observe your country's discretion and legislation.
Author of the article: Rae Lland
Article source: leafly.com
Photo source: pixabay.com (by Aline Ponce)