Cali Terpenes is a producer of the highest quality e-liquids and uses aromatic terpenes to give them the best aroma and taste. Their main goal is to offer a healthier alternative to e-liquid for smokers. Vaping E-liquid is about 95% healthier than smoking alone.
CBD e-liquid Sour Diesel has a spicy, earthy, and fresh citrus taste, thanks to terpenes from the aroma of Sour Diesel.
Composition of CBD e-liquid
PG/VG (propylene glycol/vegetable glycerin)
Terpenes - caryophyllene, d-limonene, myrcene, L-beta-pinene, linalool, L-alpha-pinene, alpha-terpineol, camphene
Properties of CBD e-liquid
- CBD per 10 ml vial: 100 mg
- PG/VG: 90/10
- no THC content, no nicotine
- 100% free of toxic substances such as vitamin E
- no GMOs (without transgenics)
- the aroma of hemp of botanical origin in food quality
- CBD purity is 99.8% (manufactured according to GMP standard)
Use of CBD e-liquid
Shake and fill your e-cigarette well before using e-liquid. Once you have filled it, wait a while for the e-liquid to be absorbed into the device otherwise you may have a burnt taste of the e-liquid.
The difference between CBD and terpenes
Terpenes are natural compounds found in plants and are generally responsible for their characteristic aroma. They are present not only in fruits, vegetables, and spices but also in cannabis plants.
Main properties of Cali Terpenes
- Original aroma and taste
- 100% terpenes without additives
- Cannabinoid-free terpenes (THC, CBD, CBN, CBG)
- Organic and vegetable
- No solvents or toxic substances
- No GMO
- 0% heavy metals or pollutants
- 0% PG/VG (propylene glycol/vegetable glycerin)
- The highest quality
Not intended for children and adolescents under 18 years. Do not use during pregnancy. Keep tightly closed and protected from direct sunlight. It does not contain any THC or nicotine. Do not use it immediately before and when driving a motor vehicle. Keep out of reach of children. CBD e-liquids are not a medical product and should not be associated with any claims.
|CBD content||100 mg|
|Terpenes||karyofylen, myrcen, limonen, linalool, pinen, kamfen, terpineol|