Enecta CBD oil 24%, 2400 mg, 10 ml
CBD oil 24% from Enecta has the highest concentration of CBD. Suitable for use by those who suffer from specific diseases and need to receive high concentrations of CBD. More
CBD oil can be used as a natural food supplement and thanks to its beneficial effects on the body, it is ideal for achieving daily well-being.
Why use CBD oil from Enecta?
- Thanks to its concentration of 24% CBD, it is perfect for those who use CBD to solve specific problems that require a high percentage of CBD.
- It is free of psychoactive effects and is generally recognized by the scientific community for its versatile therapeutic properties.
- Hemp oil is cold-pressed and is rich in omega 3 and omega 6.
- It is made from organically grown raw materials in Italy, without pesticides and herbicides.
- It is manufactured and tested in third-party laboratories and is certified for cleanliness and safety according to strict regulations.
- Practical and accurate dropper
Composition of CBD oil
- The bottle contains 10 ml of organic hemp
- Extract 24% (2400 mg) CBD
- Each drop contains 7 mg CBD.
Cold-pressed hemp oil, flavonoids, terpenes, vitamin E, natural hemp molecules, cannabinoids.
Use of CBD oil
Using a dropper, drop a few drops under your tongue and hold for 30/60 seconds, then swallow. This will promote complete oil absorption.
Start with a smaller dose of drops, continue to slowly increase to the maximum number of drops per day.
Monitor your body's response to the active substance CBD and adjust your dose accordingly.
Find out your recommended daily dose.
Therapeutic properties of CBD oil
CBD is a substance found in the cannabis plant. Unlike THC, CBD has no side effects and is completely devoid of any psychoactive effects.
It is the most studied cannabinoid in science. However, in order to take full advantage of its properties, it is advisable to gradually add it to the diet and use it constantly.
Shake well before use. Store in a dry and cool place, out of reach of light.
CBD oil is produced and tested in specialized laboratories, where they focus on safety and purity, according to strict GMP-certified procedures, without synthetic additives.
|CBD content||2400 mg|
|Terpenes||a mixture of terpenes|