Personal data protection of the Cannapio e-shop
1. The company Léčebné konopí s.r.o., with its registered office in Prague 2 - Vinohrady 120 00, Bělehradská 858/23, IČO 04263995, (hereinafter referred to as the "seller" or "administrator") processes in accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) No. 2016/ 679 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data) (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation"), the following personal data:
- name surname
- e-mail adress
- telephone number
2. The above-mentioned personal data must be processed for the processing of orders and other fulfillment of the contract, if a purchase contract is concluded between you and the seller. Such processing of personal data is made possible by Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) Regulation – processing is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract.
The seller also processes this data for the purpose of registering the contract and any future exercise and defense of the rights and obligations of the contracting parties.
The retention and processing of personal data is for the above-mentioned purpose for a period of 10 years from the realization of the last part of the performance according to the contract, unless another legal regulation requires the retention of contractual documentation for a longer period. Such processing is possible on the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c) and f) Regulation - processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation and for the purposes of the administrator's legitimate interests.
3. News and other business communications may be sent to the buyer's e-mail address or phone number, this procedure is permitted by § 7, paragraph 3 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on information society services, unless the buyer rejects it. These messages can be unsubscribed at any time in any way - for example by sending an e-mail or clicking on a link in a commercial message. Personal data will not be transferred to third parties in the Czech Republic or to countries outside the EU.
4. The administrator does not have a so-called trustee. The administrator can be contacted at the email address email@example.com
Cookies are short text files that the website stores on the visitor's computer and that are provided by the internet browser every time the user returns to the page.
Standard web browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) support cookie management. Within the browser settings, you can manually delete individual cookies, block or completely prohibit their use, they can also be blocked or enabled only for individual websites. For more detailed information, please use your browser's help.
Cookies that are used here for the purpose of:
measuring website traffic and creating statistics regarding website traffic and visitor behavior;
Basic website functionality.
The collection of cookies for the purpose mentioned above can be considered as processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legal reason - the legitimate interest of the administrator, and it is enabled by Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) Regulations.
Cookies, which are collected for the purpose of measuring website traffic and creating statistics regarding the traffic and behavior of visitors on the website, are assessed in the form of a collective whole and in an anonymous form that does not allow the identification of an individual.
Collected cookie files can be processed by other processors:
By the provider of the Google Analytics service, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA;
Google Analytics, Sendy
6. Please note that according to the Regulation you have the right to:
cancel sending commercial messages at any time,
object to the processing based on the administrator's legitimate interest,
request information from us on what personal data we process,
request access to this data from us and have it updated or corrected, or request restriction of processing,
request us to delete this personal data, we will delete it if it does not conflict with applicable legal regulations or the legitimate interests of the administrator,
on the portability of data, if it is an automated processing based on consent or due to the performance of a contract,
request a copy of the processed personal data,
for effective judicial protection if you believe that your rights under the Regulation have been violated as a result of the processing of your personal data in violation of this Regulation,
file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.