CBG (cannabigerol) oil is contained in the cannabis plant and has no psychotropic and side effects. It can be used alone or in combination with CBD oil.
Many call CBG a "stem cell" or "parent" of other phytocannabinoids. CBG oil from Enecta is obtained directly from Cannabis Sativa L strains.
Why use CBG oil from Enecta?
- The concentration of CBG is ideal (5% per 10 ml), suitable for beginners and long-term use
- It has no psychoactive effects
- Hemp oil is cold-pressed and is rich in omega 3 and omega 6.
- It is made from organically grown raw materials, without pesticides and herbicides.
- It is manufactured and tested in third-party laboratories and is certified for cleanliness and safety according to strict regulations.
- Practical and accurate dropper.
Composition of CBG oil
- The bottle contains 10 ml of organic hemp
- Extract 5% (500 mg) CBG
- Each drop contains 1.5 mg CBG.
Cold-pressed hemp oil, flavonoids, terpenes, vitamin E, hemp extract (of which 500 mg CBG), natural tocopherols (α, β, γ - E306), cannabinoids.
Use of CBG oil
Using a dropper, drop a few drops under your tongue and hold for 30/60 seconds, then swallow. This will promote complete oil absorption.
Start with a smaller dose of four drops, continue to increase slowly to a maximum of 20 drops per day.
Monitor your body's response to the active substance CBG and adjust your dose accordingly.
Therapeutic properties of CBG oil
CBG is a substance found in the cannabis plant. Unlike THC, CBG has no psychoactive effects.
Shake well before use. Store in a dry and cool place, out of reach of light.
|Terpenes||a mixture of terpenes|